Large item trash day is
May 3, 2014
8a.m. to Noon.
NOTICE: Howell Area Fire Authority has issued a ban on burning until further notice.
PlanningCommission Meeting 5/1/2014 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 5/8/2014 8pm
The cohoctah township board has created an online survey for resident input. Please click on the link below to participate, and let us know what you think.
- RECENT CHANGE IN LAW FOR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX - There has been a recent law change allowing more latitude for qualifying veterans to be exempt from paying property taxes. For Affidavit form, visit the forms tab. Please contact the Assessor if you would like more information about this. 517-546-4030.
- Assessing Office Hours - The Assessor's hours have changed. The assessor will now be in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, additional hours in July and December.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2014 Road Projects - Summer 2014 road projects have been not been determined as of 2/7/2014. Any questions or concerns contact Supervisor Mark Fosdick.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder