Thank you to all of the volunteers and people who brought food and warm drinks for the volunteers! A special thanks to Armstrong Masonry Inc., and Dan Barton for their donation of time and equipment!
PlanningCommission Meeting 12/4/2014 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 12/11/2014 8pm.
Zoning Board of Appeals Special meeting
November 25, 2014 at 7:45 p.m.
We had a voter turnout of 47.09%. Of the 47 % of voters:
44% of the voters were over 60 years of age. 24% were 51-59, 18% were 41-50, 8% were 31-40, 5% were 22-30, and finally 1% of the voter turnout were 18-21 years of age.
- Property Transfer affidavits/Principal Residence Exemptions - PTA and PRE forms can be mailed to 6950 Owosso Road Fowlerville, MI 48836 or they can be dropped off at the hall during office hours. They do not have to be given directly to the assessor when he is in the office.
- RECENT CHANGE IN LAW FOR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX - There has been a recent law change allowing more latitude for qualifying veterans to be exempt from paying property taxes. For Affidavit form, visit the forms tab. Please contact the Assessor if you would like more information about this. 517-546-4030.
- Assessing Office Hours - The Assessor's hours have changed. The assessor will now be in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, 10 am to 2 pm.,additional hours in July and December.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2014 Road Projects - All projects are completed for the year. We are currently discussing the next fiscal season projects.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- OUTDOOR BURNING - Burning of yard waste and camp fires are allowed and no permit is required. The HAFA asks that you stay by your fire the entire time it is burning to prevent unnecessary and costly reporting/responding of fires.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder