The Township will hold the 2015-2016 Budget Hearing
Thursday February 19th at 7:00 pm at the Township Hall.
PlanningCommission Meeting 3/5/2015 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 3/12/2015 8pm.
Monday March 9th from 9 am until 3 pm (assessor present)
Tuesday March 10th from 3 pm until 9 pm
Contact the Township Hall at 517-546-0655 for appointment schedule.
- Property Transfer affidavits/Principal Residence Exemptions - PTA and PRE forms can be mailed to 6950 Owosso Road Fowlerville, MI 48836 or they can be dropped off at the hall during office hours. They do not have to be given directly to the assessor when he is in the office.
- RECENT CHANGE IN LAW FOR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX - There has been a recent law change allowing more latitude for qualifying veterans to be exempt from paying property taxes. For Affidavit form, visit the forms tab. Please contact the Assessor if you would like more information about this. 517-546-4030.
- Assessing Office Hours - The assessor is in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, 10 am to 2 pm.,additional hours in July and December. Please go to the assessing tab for February and March 2015 hours. They have been changed.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2014 Road Projects - All projects are completed for the year. We are currently discussing the next fiscal season projects.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- OUTDOOR BURNING - Burning of yard waste and camp fires are allowed and no permit is required. The HAFA asks that you stay by your fire the entire time it is burning to prevent unnecessary and costly reporting/responding of fires.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder